If you wish to get involved in a research study for credit in your Communication Studies course, please consult the list of research projects directed by faculty or graduate students in our department.
Please note the requirements for and descriptions of the project and only participate if you qualify for the study.
- If you have questions about the study, contact the appropriate faculty member or graduate student.
- If you have any questions about research credit for your course, please discuss with your instructor.
Instructors will be notified of the number of research credits you earned by the last week of the semester.
- Lived Experience and Ethnic-Racial Identity (1 Research Credit)
- Religious Difference in the Family (3 Research Credits)
- Understanding Unhealthy Romantic Relationships (2 Research Credits)
- We will be posting more research opportunities over the next few weeks.