The Comm Studies Club has T-shirts for sale for $8.00! Be sure to sign up for a t-shirt at the next Comm Studies Club Meeting! Get yours today!
Communication Studies Club Mission Statement
The mission of the Communication Studies Club is to provide a forum at the University of Nebraska for interaction among and between students and faculty interested in the study, criticism, research, teaching and application of artistic, humanistic, and scientific principles of communication studies.
About Communication Studies Club
The Communication Studies Club often sponsors guest speakers, conducts discussions of undergrad student concerns and issues, holds social events and performs community service projects. All of these actions are performed to better our members and offer them opportunities to excel within the University of Nebraska at Lincoln. It's a great opportunity to get involved and meet new people!
Why should I join the Communication Studies Club?
- It's a great way to meet other Undergrad Students.
- We regularly meet and talk with Professors and Faculty of the Communication Studies Department. This provides an excellent way to get involved in the department.
- Communication Studies Club members host social events & we offer volunteer opportunities for our members in which to participate. This is an excellent way to get involved at UNL.
- Members may run for office within the club, which is also great leadership experience.
- We often sponsor guest speakers that inform the club about opportunities for Comm Majors and Minors.
- Free food and drink are supplied at all the meetings.
How do I join the Communication Studies Club?
Just show up at a Communication Studies meeting. Meetings are held 2-3 times every month and are announced/posted around Oldfather Hall & Campus. Students of all majors are welcome, though you must be a UNL student in good academic standing. You can join at anytime within the semester. Dues in the amount of $5.00 are paid every semester to become an official member. We welcome all students to attend our meetings.
Meeting Information & Greetings from the Co-Presidents
The UNL Communication Studies Club has an exciting year ahead of us!
We will be discussing further events we will be participating in at our meetings. We hope to plan fun things to look forward to for the semester. If you have any ideas or suggestions remember to bring them up at the meetings! Feel free to email Audra Nuru at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
We hope to see you there!
Please contact one of the following individuals for more information or with questions about the Communication Studies Club:President, Comm Studies
Audra Nuru, Advisor